- Categories: Sod
West Coaster Tall Fescue
West Coaster sod makes for the ultimate lawn! West Coaster has a beautiful dark green color, with lasting wear, drought, and heat tolerance, and excellent disease resistance. It can also tolerate partial shade, and is ideal for home lawns, landscapes, and parks. It performs well in coastal California, as well as cool inland valley and high desert environments. West Coaster Seed is available for easy repairs.
- Provides year-round green in the Southwest.
- Deep root system ensures drought and heat tolerance.
- Good drought recovery.
- Excellent adaptability and can thrive in a wide range of soil types.
- Tolerant of saline soils and saline irrigation water.
- Once established, provides superior wear tolerance.
- Dense growth habit makes it highly resistant to disease.
- Natural dark-green color means less nitrogen is required.
- Slower growing.
- Will recover from wear.
- Seed available for repairs