- Categories: Sod
Fine texture, dark green color, and tolerance of close mowing are what makes TifEagle the highest performing greens-quality bermuda available. It displays high density, making for fast putting speeds and true ball roll. TifEagle exhibits less purpling in cool weather, and maintains its color longer into the fall.
FOR USE ON GOLF COURSE GREENS, LAWN TENNIS COURTS, CROQUET PITCHES, and LAWN BOWLING GREENS.
Please Contact Us For Pricing And Availability
- Top rated for low mowing, overseeding ability, and overall quality of bermudagrass in studies at Tifton, GA.
- Bentgrass greens performance, but with greater heat tolerance and disease resistance.
- Provides the fastest putting speeds, and truest ball roll at lower mowing heights.
- Tolerant of poor water quality, foot traffic, and drought.
- Vigorous growth habit promotes quick recovery from injury.
- Overseeds easily, and transitions well in spring.
- Produces stronger root system than Tifdwarf in soil-based or USGA greens.
- Provides denser growth, narrower leaves, and more shoots than Tifdwarf.
- Dense growth repels annual bluegrass