- Categories: Sod
With its fine texture and tolerance of close mowing, “Old-Line” Tifdwarf has been the most popular greens-quality hybrid bermuda for decades. It offers fast putting speeds and true ball roll for high performance, comparable to many bentgrass greens. “Old-Line” Tifdwarf is more compact and finer bladed than Tifgreen, needs less maintenance than TifEagle, takes overseeding well, and recovers quickly from injury.
Please Contact Us For Pricing And Availability
- Bentgrass greens performance, but with greater heat tolerance and disease resistance.
- Provides fast putting speeds and true ball roll.
- Tolerant of poor water quality, foot traffic, and drought.
- Excellent root system, compact form and vigorous growth habit promote quick recovery from injury.
- Maintains good color at low mowing heights.
- Regains color early in spring.
- Overseeds well.