- Categories: Sod
Bull's Eye Bermuda Overseeded
Bull’s-Eye Bermuda® (also known as BOBSod® in Arizona) offers the most beautiful blue-green color and best shade tolerance of all the bermudas. It combines the beautiful color of bluegrass, the texture and feel of zoysiagrass, and the durability of Tifway. Bull’s-Eye is exceptionally tough, has virtually no seed heads, and resists scalping. Like all our hybrid bermudas, Bull’s-Eye is a drought tolerant grass, and requires very little water compared to cool season grasses like fescue.
- Top ranked in quality studies of bermudagrass cultivars conducted by Mississippi State University. (tested as MSB-30).
- Highly ranked in quality studies of bermudagrass cultivars conducted by the National Turfgrass Evaluation Program.
- Thick, closed canopy creates resilient cushion and carpet-like feel.
- Compact growth habit causes golf ball to sit-up on blades for a great lie.
- Resists scalping.
- Excellent disease resistance.
- Improved footing on sports fields due to tightly packed leaves near the soil surface.
- No seed heads and low nitrogen requirement means less mowing.
- Tolerates infrequent mowing.
- Exhibits surprising shade tolerance for tree-lined stadiums and stadium.
- Tolerant of heat, poor water quality, heavy foot traffic, and drought.